• Authors
  • EntropicForce

EntropicForce

Sorry for the year of silence, I've had a lot going on recently that took my attention away from writing Wastelands. I moved, found a new job, left said job, enrolling in college, working on the family farm, and trying to get my sleep schedule fixed. but I'm back and working on the story again.

---Wastelands updates---
8/12/22 I'm re-editing the first two chapters and going to upload the revised versions soon. Grammar and continuity stuff mostly; little things that don't change the story, but help keep it immersive and easier to read/comprehend. I'm also working on the third chapter again, so look forward to that.

8/21/22- submitted the revised versions of the first 2 chapters. chapter 3 will be submitted 1 week after the first 2 are accepted.

I don't really have a schedule for this story yet, but I'd like to put out a pretty lengthy chapter every month. it might be a little shorter, maybe longer. It All depends on how easily the next chapters come to me. Be sure to check back every couple of weeks for an update.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
47Followers
13Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

25

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Video Games, Dnd, Cooking, Sleeping

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact EntropicForce by clicking here.