FluffMeatsStory

I enjoy fluff, but stay for the jewels full of story

4/25/2023: Nigkala Tales is now finished. I actually wrote Coda back around #15, but I had too much to tell. I updated it as I added chapters. While there might be more stories, they won't happen for quite some time, and will be under another title. I am writing the next Magician tale, and I am imagining the next Succubus Coed tale. Releases will be slower for a while.

2/26/2023: Well, it's been a bit more than a year. You've been great to me. I have a new series coming out about magicians. In the meantime, continue voting and writing comments.
Some of my favorite are:
“humorously wicked”
“Is there going to be another part 2 of this story?” [No, only one, but there is a part 3.]
“completely unexpected but brilliant”
“this one is a great tale”

12/211/2022: Hit a dry spell, so I did something different.
Succubus Coed is a horror story you would find in a sexy Outer Limits.
Then I got inspired on Nigkala, so more coming there.

6/24/2022: Break over. I have some more chapters for you.
If you like what you read, please rate it. I need more ratings to qualify for some top lists.

4/17/2022: I will be taking a break to recharge. So will my editor. Now I can do some RL stuff.
Don't forget to vote.

3/28/2022: A number of you have provided feedback with rating stars. Thank you
But to know what works best with you, comments help as well. Let me know your thoughts. What you like, what feels off, what worked, what failed. With your comments, I can make my stories better for you.

1/25/2022: Nigkala Tales are a series of stories of a woman who grows up to become a twin of her heroine. She becomes an actress and makes movies of the books she read as a child.
While human, she uses the power of her mind to become her heroine, and uses it to aid her and others.

Location

Earth

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
64Followers
10Following
15My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact FluffMeatsStory by clicking here.