• Authors
  • HeatherLeather

HeatherLeather

Not a Leather fetishist, "Leather" just rhymes with "Heather" - my BFF suggested if I ever went into porn, my stage name should be "HeatherLeather"

I am an older woman experiencing a renewed sexual age. I enjoy reading fantasies and acting them out.

I'm 52 and divorced. I like to flirt, chat, engage in mutual masturbation and role-play on here. Sometimes I'm in the mood to engage in any of the four, other times my mood isn't right and I'll be good for one or two of the list.

I don't want to interact with anyone under the age of consent. I don't want to pretend anyone is under the age of consent. Also, let's keep the urine, poop and blood out our chats as well.

I like strong, confident, creative partners without misogynistic desires.

When I'm in the mood to role-play, I look for creative partners that want to stretch their imagination. I've been told I give good RP. Dig into the story and characters with me and I promise I'll get you off. Do not try to RP with me on your fucking phone. You won't keep up and it will look like you aren't into it. Sometimes what you want and what I'm looking for won't line up. That is OK, it happens, we bail and move on. No hard feelings.

If I don't respond to you it might be:
- You are tab #18 and I just don't see your hello
- I'm engage with someone else already and we have hit it off
- You opened with something that didn't click with me
- You have no profile or are new (Yes, I look at profiles)
- I get a feeling you are just going to beg me for pics, outside lit contact or phone sex
- You went somewhere I didn't feel like it
- You are responding with two words at a time and aren't even hiding that you are on your phone
- You are putting 3 minutes between responses (If you are that slow a typist, maybe this isn't your medium)
- I'm bored
- We've chatted before and if we had fun or not, maybe I'm sharing my love with someone else and that is OK
- My sixth sense has kicked in and I know I shouldn't talk to you.
- You only want to RP that one fantasy that gets you off over and over

Location

Southeast USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
54Followers
13Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Role-Play, Anal, Oral, Public, Light Dom/sub

Contact Member

Contact HeatherLeather by clicking here.