• Authors
  • OccurrenceOnMimas

OccurrenceOnMimas

yeah yeah I’m still alive. Got a little too into Warhammer 40k there and managed to deal with some minor upheavals in my personal life. I’m back at it, gimme a lil bit here.

For those of you wondering what happened with Garrett and Brie after The Virtue of Patience ended, you’ll get some answers with the next jawn.

*****

Here’s a brief Q&A/overview concerning who I am, what I'm about, and the things that you can expect from me here at Lit.

Q: What is your goal with Lit? What do you hope to accomplish here?
A: Short answer? Whatever the fuck I want, however the fuck I want to go about it.

The long answer goes something like this: Literotica is nothing more than an outlet for me, a place where I can hone my abilities as a writer and get out my creative writing urges in a place where there's no real pressure. This is a place for me to play with genre, theme, characterization, and storytelling as a whole-nothing more, nothing less. That said, not everything that I release here will be for everyone, and it isn't meant to be; after all, I write purely for myself, and no one else. If you like it and get something out of it, that's great! If not, then just know-and this comes from the very bottom of my heart-I don't care, and I never will.

Q: What's with your screen name?
A: It's a reference to a song of the same name by a long-defunct 90’s band called Timeghoul. I highly ​recommend that you give them a listen.

Q: What do you like to write?
A: I enjoy writing romance, fantasy, horror, and science fiction (preferably some combination of the first with any of the rest).

Q: Are there any themes that you don't prefer to work within?
A: Yes, there are. I don't do rape/non-consensual works, nor am I interested in anything to do with incest. I’m also not interested in BDSM or humiliation; these things are all incongruous with my various literary visions, therefore you won't find them in my stories.

Q: Who/what are your favorite authors/books? Anyone on Lit?
A: These days I mostly read various historical nonfiction works; Mark Bowden, Jeff Guinn, Tim Pat Coogan, and Daniel James Brown are all authors I enjoy. As for Literotica authors, go check out my following list. Everyone on it is an immense talent, and I would wholeheartedly recommend their work.

Q: What are your other hobbies?
A: Playing and modifying electric guitars, tracking down, hoarding, listening to obscure death metal and black metal, watching movies that don't suck, collecting physical media, and fucking.

Q: What do you do for a living?
A: I bang your mom on the reg. It's a dirty job, but the pay rocks.

Q: How often do you upload new works? Do you accept critique?
A: I upload stories as I finish them, and no sooner. Understand that I don't work on a set schedule, seeing as-like most people-I have a life and other obligations which come first. As for criticism? Yeah, sure, as long as it's constructive. If that's not your game, then I have no qualms about deleting your shitty comments or laughing at your stupid fucking messages before I send them straight to my junk folder where they belong.

Q: Are you ever going to finish Dark Coordinates?
A: Not anytime soon. I ran into a major wall with the plot/pacing of that one, and I haven't quite been able to work it all out. In fact, I may just remove it altogether and revisit it someday when I have a better idea of how to finish it (plus, let’s be totally honest here: it's a non-erotic story, and we all know that those don't gain shit for traction here).

Q: Can I ask you anything else about yourself?
A: You're welcome to shoot your shot, sport.

Location

Western United States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
97Followers
7Following
3My Favorites
18My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

35

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Riffing, Beating Down Posers, Truckin, Fuckin

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Being Treated Well, Being Loved

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact OccurrenceOnMimas by clicking here.