cravingmore65


I'm Don, a 69 year old Male bisexual libertine who has been on and off lit over the years since 2006 under a few different names. I come here as an escape from the stress in the face to face world. Married in real life, but I keep this life separate from that and married online, yes it's a "thing" a lit marriage, it has it's moments like face to face marriage does but somehow it all works. A lot of twists and turns here and that is what makes this place so unique.

I come here for pleasure, giving it and getting it. I'm happy to chat with anyone from 18 to infinity about just about any subject. I only chat with litizens who have taken the time to put a profile up. It's not all that hard to do and it gives the person who you are chatting with, a visual in their mind to work with.. My limits both here and in face to face life are few such as scat, blood and puke. If that is your thing, that's fine but it doesn't appeal to me

. I"m a decent guy with a very kinky streak with respect for all. Over the years I've made some close friends here, you know who you are, and how much you mean to me.
Lit brings out the depths of our needs in all of us. those needs that keep you up nights, sweating, making your mind a whirl of emotions I've found as i get older, those thoughts get more dark and depraved over time. its ok to admit those lusts, especially here. It's ok to sink into the darkness of your soul. Its ok to admit, you are a sexual being with needs and to realize that you are NOT alone with those feelings.

Non-judgemental and a good listener. We all have our kinks and the world would be a better place if we all were not afraid to admit that :) I'm not a roleplayer. I've tried it a few times and I really suck at it *grin*.

Corrupt the mind and the body and soul will follow :).









Location

Connecticut

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
15Followers
78Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

70

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Bookstore And Theatre Play, Groups, Bondage

Contact Member

Contact cravingmore65 by clicking here.