Daddyslittlekisses


i am a naturally submissive female needing a good strong Dom to train me so i can be His perfect slut / toy/ cock-sleeve. As Men are on average physically stronger and have Penises, it is right and natural that as a Man, You are sexually dominant, and that has always been a belief of mine. i am not extremely experienced as a sub yet but i had several weeks with a very strict Dom i met while on vacation. He seemed to see my submissive nature right upon meeting and took full control from there. He had me moved into His hotel room within 24 hours and i loved being naked at all times while in His suite, available to Him when He wished. He controlled me completely and i was trained to his needs. He meted out discipline as he felt necessary and trained me to help me realize my true self as a submissive slut. He was also very firm and specific about me showing other men the utmost respect, which all men deserve. This led to many new experiences for me :-)

I have nice full titties, small waist, long wavy light brown hair and fair skin and full lips and a curious tongue ;-)

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
3Followers
6Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single