AllisonPrude

I love the stories here and a friend suggested the chat site. I've tried it a couple times and...well it's stimulating. Hoping to continue to connect with cool people. Please say hello, but do so in an intelligent way please.

Lite is an escape, I'm not here to talk about reality and I'm certainly not here to connect via email, phone, or any platform beyond Lite Chat.

I do entertain all legal roleplay ideas- if you have an descriptive, detailed idea that you fantasize about- I'd love to hear about it; and I don't mind an intelligent partner sending me a 'cold' opening. I will typically reply if I'm interested or just tell you sorry it's not my cup of tea.

I kink of mine is playing the dream girl- mentally transforming into the 'perfect' woman for my partner is erotic for me- I only play my gender (women) and I don't enjoy becoming the barbie doll or porn star- that lacks imagination and doesn't entice my fancy!. It's more the body type and attitude that my partner enjoys and I use that to develop my character's mindset.

I chose the nic Prude, not because I consider myself prudish, but to fend off the usual annoying- 'do you wanna fuck your Daddy, Uncle Billy wants you to sit on his lap'- kinda bullshit.

I'm here for intelligent, detailed, descriptive, multi sentence roleplay- I hope to find someone to connect on that level and that level only.

Thanks for reading!!

Location

U.S.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact AllisonPrude by clicking here.