Indigomoon627

I'm shy but curious. I'm intelligent and don't have much patience for creeps or arrogance. I'm terribly inquisitive and ask a lot of questions. I left city life to live in the middle of the mountains. I love intelligent conversation and conspiracy theories. I have ADHD, so I'll require some patience from you, as well as needing you to be able to keep up with my trains of thought. Yes, trains.

Life is cruel enough; I'm here to be kind and expect you to do the same.

Some additional information that seems... necessary to know before you message me - I am attached/married. Happily. Lit is an escape and a distraction.

I love to voice, and I absolutely LOVE accents, but I can't do it often. Voice clips are a lot easier to manage. I might send pics when I'm comfortable. I will NOT cam/video. Hard no. Please don't ask.

I need to get to know you before I can ever possibly be aroused by you. If there isn't a connection, there isn't a connection. I enjoy conversations with someone amusingly quick-witted. Your mind has the power to turn me on more than anything else... especially if combined with a yummy voice.

If I disappear, sorry. In my real life I have to be confrontational and direct enough. If I feel like poofing online, I will poof. Apologies in advance.

If you're still willing to message me... that's a tad intriguing and I look forward to hearing from you.

Just please don't be creepy.

Location

Appalachia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
22Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

34

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Indigomoon627 by clicking here.