RachelRosebud

British wife & mother of two teenage girls. Now sadly 40, a University graduate & Senior Manager with a full time job.

For those who need to know, I'm 5'5", UK dress size 12 (now 10 - hooray!), 34C boobs and have blonde shoulder length hair. Oh, and I do shave myself all over.

After a fifteen years together, my husband caught me having extra-marital sex with a co-worker. It was not my first affair, though he doesn't know that.

It was a close run thing, but our marriage survived. The problem was that he first became obsessed with knowing all about it, and then wanted to actually watch me having sex with other men.

I said no, and started coming here to try and understand his perverted desires, and perhaps to get enough satisfaction online that I didn't feel driven to cheat on him again... which given my husband's weird obsession, was the way things were looking.

I refused and researched for over a year until his constant pressure and reassurances finally broke through my resistance and we visited a club a long way from home.

There my husband finally got what he believed he wanted - watching me get an evening of sex that I will never forget.

We went twice more before it became clear that as I had feared, my husband could not handle his supposed greatest wish and that he now saw me only as a sex object, not a wife to be loved and cherished.

Perhaps after my life of infidelity I deserved it, but it came as a horrible realisation.

I am pleased to say we have avoided the path of separation - not without much therapy and pain on the way - and I have returned here for a bit of fun.

I have also resumed my previous affair - with a co-worker 12 years younger than me.

I'm into lots of things (except anything to do with toilets), but right now am especially keen on forced prostitution, breeding (in RL too) and (blushes) Bimbofication - along with a few forays into even more exotic places.

As you can imagine, I do get a lot of PMs so please don't be offended if I can't respond to yours. It's not intentional rudeness.

Rachel x

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
37Followers
1Following

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Sharing, Cuckolding, Affairs, Mistreatment

Contact Member

Contact RachelRosebud by clicking here.