Reader Profile image
userpic of _Sanctum_Of_Sin_Sentry_

_Sanctum_Of_Sin_Sentry_

D/s club ~ Sanctum of Sin's doorman and bouncer, its sentry. Find the club on lit's chat, or score an invite for the member's only club on Discord. If you would like such an invite, send a message in chat (to SinCailin) and your application will be considered.

Club rules:
- At times some submissives may be around wearing a club's collar, if so they are available to your wishes for service, whether refreshments or more carnal. Submissives are currently free to put on this collar if they so choose, but remember to be respectful or you may lose the priviledge. Club subs are required to wear nothing on their feet, a bottom in the same colour as their collar (whether that's skirt / shorts / hotpants is free of choice, so long as it stops above the knee and has no zippers or buttons). They wear either nothing, a bra, or a lace / net top up top. No further underwear. :-) Collars are available in red, purple, green and black.

Please note that in room RP is fine, as long as you accept that conversation does not need to cease for it. If conversation bothers you, feel free to slip into one of the private rooms in the back.

The club space:

The club is like a big mansion on a large area of private terrain.

After entering, you will enter a richly furnished, though modern club. To the left of the entrance is a long, rich wooden bar. Behind it are all the refreshments one may wish, as well as access to the sound system. There is no bartender or waiters, but you may either find a willing sub, or help yourself. The bar top and sides feature carefully placed D-rings...

To your right is the lounge and seating area. Mixed couches and chairs to anyone's liking (or feel free to bring your own) are scattered here for conversation. Subtle lighting, and decorative curtains provide a calm, safe environment for either relaxing, chilling or aftercare.

In the same area, a bit closer to the wall is a space cleared of chairs and seats, but covered with cushions and blankets. A place for the submissive's who prefer (by choice or otherwise) the floor. Among the pillows and blankets more rings in the floor, in case one should be secured here.

Straight ahead, are frosted glass panels creating a maze with play areas around each corner, carefully hidden from direct view, tucked away alcoves with equipment for playing. They offer no real privacy, and everyone can choose to watch any of the scenes going on, or only shadows of them behind the glass.

On the lounge side of the club, against the side walls of the maze is a small stage, containing both a pole for dancing.. and a pillory for those who deserve it...

Finally as latest addition to the club, through an archway to the side of the bar one finds a new room, upon entering the soft tones of wood, glass and hidden sconces set a peaceful scene. The architecture is both modern and ancient, all at once. A gothic theme is present, but it is modernized with mahogany, cherry and dark oak woods, the pillars all of shaped partially frosted glass, reflecting and refracting the eternal firelight. Stepping further inside, one would find a moderately shallow resting pool with inlaid benches. This is a place to relax in the cool, calming water in summer, or enjoy warmer soothing waters in winter. At the close end, beside the set of stairs to enter it, one finds a labyrinth of shallow tunnels, all leading beneath the play areas. Not to worry, though, for there are plenty of places for anyone to take a breath, and have a look at any ongoing scenes from a new perspective through glass panels in the floors. At the far end, the tunnels turn downward, fully submerged. These deeper tunnels lead to a grotto of sorts, with shining crystals and glowing underwater flora, to be visited and enjoyed with help of either diving equipment or virtual magic.

To the side of this pool is a smaller pool of cold ice water, usable for.. various reasons. Among one of which being to cool off after a visit to the small wooden sauna that can be entered by a door to the side of the pool. No clothes allowed in here, only towels ;-)

In the back are private rooms (PM). Enter these only with consent of both parties, shape them exactly to your liking and have fun.

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

Contact Member

Contact _Sanctum_Of_Sin_Sentry_ by clicking here.