• Authors
  • Toenibbler

Toenibbler

The Stories
My stories are mostly fiction and fantasy, but there are elements of truth and actual events in them that I have either experienced or witnessed. I enjoy fantasizing while writing them, starting with a basic plan and setting and then improvising on the fly in an attempt to make them more interesting and realistic.

I usually write in first person, envisioning myself in the given situation while writing, using a "play by play" approach to ultimately place the reader "in the moment" as if he or she were experiencing the event in real time, as it happens. I also try to put myself in the characters "shoes" so that I can relate to and express what they must be feeling, seeing or reacting to. This requires a significant amount of detail thought as you go, but it is fun to do.

I always try to inject a bit of situational humor and sarcasm relating to the or predicaments that my characters either create for themselves or simply find themselves in due to circumstance.

I spend a lot of time editing and attempting to find that perfect word for the described event, without weighing the story down too much with mumbo jumbo.

I hope you enjoy them and find them funny, erotic and, in some cases, heartwarmingly dirty.

Location

Pa

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
5Following
2My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Many

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

High Heels, Face Fucking

Contact Author

Contact Toenibbler by clicking here.