GillianHampton

Mid-forties girl looking for erotica. If you see me on chat I'm looking for roleplay and fantasies. I don't mind chat, but know I'm looking for fantasy. I'm happily married and not looking for something to disrupt my real life. If I wanted an affair, I wouldn't be looking for it here.

Kinks:
Lingerie, I like looking sexy for my Man. I'm naturally submissive and don't like to switch, so if you're looking for a Domme I'm not your girl. I especially like breeding, cum, and lactation play. Light bondage is fun along with spanking. Beyond that I'm open to explore any kink a partner may have.

Roleplay:
I enjoy detailed roleplay. If you have a scene in mind, PM me! However, I may respond with either an in-scene response or may ask some questions.

If you don't have an idea, let's talk about the scene and what we want out of it.

In terms of roleplaying a specific person: no. I'll pretend to look like her, but not *BE* her. The reason is I cannot pretend to be someone I do not know. I've tried only to have my RP partner get upset that I'm not *acting* like the girl they went to prom with in 1995. Sorry, it's simply unrealistic to expect someone to act out precisely what's in your mind.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
4Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact GillianHampton by clicking here.