• Authors
  • Bossalina49

Bossalina49

I have never found myself to be an interesting person which is why I first fell in love with reading and writing in the first place. So if you’re curious to know about me then I will start by saying, First; a little bit of background on me. I am a First Nations tribal member. I am a proud tribal member of the Ho-Chunk Nation.
My love for reading and writing was nurtured by mother and her sisters, my aunts and my soon to be wife. All who have played a significant role in the years since, I look to my aunt and my uncle for guidance when it comes to writing. Seeing as they both have careers in the field of journalism.
My aunt, who is now an editor, has always encouraged me to continue writing. It wasn’t until this year that I decided to take writing seriously. I am currently in the middle of writing a novel close to my heart. Which will take a while before it’s truly finished.
The main person that I owe my creativity in the most recent years is my gorgeous soon to be wife, Wendy. She is the one I go to when I have a story idea and the first one to read my works, albeit she does not share the same love for reading as I do, which goes to show me the love and support she has for me. She is one if not my biggest supporter. Had it not been for her, I probably would not be following my dream of becoming an author.
Soon I plan to have my stories ready for you all here to read, I just want to finish them all first so you the reader doesn’t have to wait for each piece to be done.
As for now, I am going to enjoy reading as many of the stories I can on Literotica. Thank you to all of you fabulous writers for your works and timeless imagination. And to the readers, you are all wonderful just for being you.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
51Followers
19Following
6My Favorites
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact Bossalina49 by clicking here.