Reader Profile image
userpic of ExtremeSlut_Nicole

ExtremeSlut_Nicole

Hello! I am 38 years old. I am 5'1" I weigh 120 lbs. I am white with light brown hair just past the shoulders and blue eyes, my breasts are a size 34c I would say that my body type is average and I keep myself clean shaven.
I am up for most anything you wanna talk about, I am here for chat and RP, no nudes, and no voice chat because I am rarely at home alone....,I wont do kid, incest, or breeding play, I have a huge packaging fetish and love to be stuffed into small containers for storage and left plugged and waiting, maybe a glass box to be put out as kinky art or maybe a solid metal one you can store in the ground if you like be as harsh as you want with this one :)
I love to be sealed into tight shiny latex or spandex and then treated like i am merely a sex toy to be bound and used and stored away. I do love being forced to take huge cocks and bizarre nasty objects up my ass and cunt, big fan of gaping and being forced to take and hold large kinky enemas! and and i am a very orally fixated. I love to be talked down to and called degrading names. I like not having control.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
26Followers

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Camping, Hiking

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Spandex, Nylons, Bondage, Gags, Hoods, Toys, Lingerie, Rubber And Latex, Packaging Fetish, The Thought Of Being Shipped

Contact Member

Contact ExtremeSlut_Nicole by clicking here.