Reader Profile image
userpic of CurvyBlondeLover

CurvyBlondeLover

Hello Everyone!

I am fairly new here and I wanted to take a little time and tell you about myself.

I am 40 years old, married to my first love who I met in high school, and I am someone who loves to get into very sensual, yet contrasty, role plays. Since I have only been with one guy my entire life I love to fantasize about getting into trouble when I was younger... : ). ha...

I love to create beautiful and sensual role plays about when I was back in my younger "naive" days. For example when I was 18 - 24ish... right before I was married.

When I mentioned "contrasty" earlier, I am referring to ideas of older men coercing me into porn when I was younger and behind my boyfriend's back. I love to get into so much detail about my first screen test in the adult industry and perhaps, because I was so naive and have only been in love with one guy, the idea of having feelings for this guy who was using me on camera. I love the idea of the producers wanting to go darker and expose me to older men. Teach me... Use me .... and lure me further into the industry.

Another role play I love to create is the idea of my boyfriend taking me to a swingers club for the first time. The two of us so innocent, and my boyfriend simply curious to see what a club like that would be like - and how the two of us get in way over our heads.... ha....

In real life, Jon (my husband), has always been involved in photography. Over the years we have become "somewhat" exhibitionists. I have 100s and 100s of pics that he has taken of me and us together during intimate sex. I love to share my pics and videos while getting into a magical and very detailed role play. I find that it makes it very erotic for me to share, and for the other person to enjoy visualizing the scene more with actual pictures of me.

For the most part, I have been role playing for a long time, however, I as I mentioned earlier I am fairly new to this website.

What I am looking for is someone who loves to role play in great detail - even if it took a few days to create. Basically I am looking for a pen pal. I love to role play and text back and forth in real time along with being able to share my photos.

If this is something that interests you, please let me know. And please - be someone willing to type out a paragraph at a time. I find that role playing is somewhat of a "dying" art and it is very hard to find someone who is willing to put in the effort. What I get a lot is me doing all the typing and then just receive a short sentence from the other partner.

So... Are you someone who loves what I am looking for? Let me know.

Curvy Blonde Lover

Location

USA!

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

More About Me

Age

43

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact CurvyBlondeLover by clicking here.