Listless_Endeavor

Okay, time for an update! (circa Nov 2021)

Firstly, thank you for stopping by! I enjoy reading everyone’s profiles, so the longer and more descriptive yours is, the better. I will therefore endeavor to live up to the same standard <( ̄︶ ̄)>

For anyone who’d like to know, I’m 26, 130lb, and 5’6” (so a bit on the shorter side, though that doesn’t stop me from trying to impress taller women). I’m pretty slim with an athletic build which I keep by doing bodyweight training, jogging, and a bit of weightlifting. The grand majority of my time is spent studying chess theory; I’ve just started competing and planning on making a name for myself so naturally I don’t have loads of free time. If I’m on Lit it’s usually because I need a break from study and would like to do some light roleplay or simply discuss kinks and fantasies with a naughty girl like yourself ☆⌒(≧▽° )

It might seem strange to put this on here, but I figure we could use our favorite media as fantasy material if you’re into that… Though I have to admit I don’t watch very many series or read books anymore, some of my old favorites include BBC Sherlock, The Office, Dexter, The Umbrella Academy, The Queen’s Gambit; books include David Copperfield, Flowers for Algernon, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, 1984, Les Miserables, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Telltale Heart, Artemis Fowl. Oh! And I’m a huge anime fan so if you’d like to talk about your favorite series, we probably have at least one or two in common!

As for music, my taste is much too varied to give you any sort of accurate idea just from a description, so here’s a few picks from my playlist: Unravel by TK from Ling tosite sigure, Drinkin' Problem by Midland, Loca by Shakira, Bleed It Out by Linkin Park, Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven, Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People, Chop Suey! by System of A Down, Para Siempre by Vicente Fernandez, Connect by ClariS, Death by Glamour by Toby Fox, I Want To Break Free by Queen, La Descarada by Reyli Barba, T.N.T. by AC/DC, You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift, MIC Drop by BTS, Poisson Rouge by Saint Privat, letting go by potsu, Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Ave Maria by Andrea Bocelli, Rap God by Eminem, Deal with the devil by Tia, Toy Boy by Stuck in the Sound, Nocturne in E-flat Major Op. 9 No. 2 by Frederic Chopin, Rock Around The Clock by Bill Haley & His Comets, Regain Control by Shirobon, YELLOW by Yoh Kamiyama, Voyage Voyage by Desireless, etc.

With that aside, I want to know about you: yes, the everyday things like how you spend your free time, your taste in movies/series/books/music, and what sort of problems you’re having right now. Once we know more about each other, I will ask about the softer things… would you say you’d rather be pampered, dominated, or worshipped? What comes to mind when you’re feeling hot in bed? Maybe you’d like me to help you find ‘relief’ tonight? We could share a video, pic, or gif (or a few) to find the right idea to get us going… and, if you’re especially hot and bothered, we can skip straight to the naughty stuff right away if you’d prefer (¬‿¬ )

To give you a bit of a preview, here are some things that have caught my attention recently:

Didn’t I tell you? I have an unsatiable sweet tooth! May I have you for dessert?… https://www.sex.com/pin/53818827-facesitting-gif-eating-pussy/

I swear she has nymph blood running through her veins https://imgur.com/zeQQ3Mx

Who’s a good girl? Only the best cock for my darling! https://www.sex.com/pin/62844007-bambi-brooks-in-cock-caress/

Just a young wife out for groceries… Though that tattoo, and that strap is a little too conspicuous to have been placed there on accident, isn’t it? https://preview.redd.it/sewg6a6i1x971.jpg?auto=webp&s=c2caa63ca357ad83c3158821f38b5cb469cb6184

It’s ironic wouldn’t you say? That a collar and leash would set you free? I take it you agree from the smirk plainly visible on your lips https://www.sex.com/pin/57739338-as-my-collar-closes-i-feel-the-change-come-over-me-my/

Location

Southwest US

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
4Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Anime, Music Suggestions

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Submitting To Your Sensuality, Older Women, Lesbian Sex, Family Play, Hentai

Contact Author

Contact Listless_Endeavor by clicking here.