• Authors
  • Gamblnluck

Gamblnluck

I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor.
Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I said well, I'm too old to act in the videos.

I decided to take a little time to change my profile. Being as old as I am, (70), I am spending as much time as I can enjoying life. I go on cruises frequently.
But I love writing. I also love talking to fellow authors. A recent question hit me as I hit my 100th submission. The reader asked me what was my favorite story of all. I have to admit it was the first one I submitted on this site. "Cajuns Stick Together"
Laissez le bon temp rouler! was how I felt until recently.
I think I will follow the advice of the readers and take recent story down. It was a sequel where I saw the cheating wife in a slightly different light than others. But I will not be submitting a replacement like some suggested.
I have tried to write a sequel or alternate version a few times and failed 2 out of 3 times. Well half the time, really. I did do a rewrite of my Baby Challenge story that worked. People did not like how I 'repeated' the events of the original when I wrote Bonnie's Story. That effort was from my answsering a group of pleas asking for the wife's viewpoint. I wrote a very different version of Bumblingfool's "Unanticipated" which worked because it was so different from his.
I have had a few extra chapters of my Gotta pay the Piper written that have to be re-worked but not sure right now if I feel the urge to write anything. Guess I'll give it a little time and see.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1295Followers
1Following
1350My Comments
9Series Published

More About Me

Age

71

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact Gamblnluck by clicking here.