sissygirlErica17

(EMILY’S ESCORTS: The story ‘Love & Prostitution’) is the inspiration for the Literotica chat room named ‘Emily’s Escorts (lesbian ladies)’. It was created and is owned by PixieHoff.

"I serve at the pleasure of Miss Pixie"

I am very honored to be Miss Pixie's 'Executive Personal Assistant'; her EPA. While serving her obediently, it is an intimate platonic duty I take seriously and why my loyalty is owned by such a sweet and intelligent lady.

It is my responsibility to ensure she has everything she needs to perform her role as Lady Em at Emily's Escorts, while she also oversees my dalliance's and may limit any seductions.

While At Emily's, I can be found there greeting guests, pouring an occasional drink or just keeping an eye on the room to make sure it lives up to and exceeds Pixie's reputation.

Miss Pixie may just be a petite lady but she has a very large personality, the cutest of smiles, the biggest of hearts and more class then ladies twice her blouse size. Her writing is a must read for anyone with a heartbeat, a pulse and a stirring desire to explore.

Come join the room and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. Miss Claire is the sexxiest of Head Mistresses anywhere and can be found in Emily's most days. Anyone who is respectable to others, are always welcomed. Even boi’s like me.

#LoveAlwaysConquersHate

Location

Emily's Escorts

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
11Followers
10Following
3My Favorites
88My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Obedience, Sensual Seduction, Lace And Silk Lingerie, Intelligence, Power Dynamics

Contact Member

Contact sissygirlErica17 by clicking here.