ElliBeth

Hi, I'm Elli. I'm a longtime writer, but have only started sharing my kinkier works recently. I also write "vanilla" fiction, namely fantasy. Most of my erotic works contain BDSM themes. I'm a submissive IRL and in a pretty much 24/7 ddlg-adjacent dynamic with the love of my life, who I'm marrying in May.

I publish on Amazon under the name Alyssa Amaro — not very actively now, and the work is only tangentially related to some of the stuff I publish here, but I may start up again in the future. If you're interested, you can find my work here: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Alyssa-Amaro/author/B09R437NT8 if you're interested.

I hope that you enjoy my work. Feel free to reach out via the contact form and let me know if you'd like a response. No guarantees, but I don't bite.

**I am currently working on a non-erotic WIP (2nd draft of a fantasy novel) so my output here will be lessened for the moment. I do intend to continue/eventually complete most of the series I begin, though. Thanks for bearing with me!**

Updated 4/16/2023.

Location

Massachusetts, USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
201Followers
86My Favorites
2My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

25

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Cooking, Dungeons And Dragons, Writing, Hiking, Swimming, Running, Crafts, Doing Puzzles!

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact ElliBeth by clicking here.