• Authors
  • Julia_Again

Julia_Again

PLEASE READ TO THE END.

Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myself - try me - I'm a good teacher. (See also 'interests' below)

I used to publish here under the username julie_julia and all my stories are still available on here under my new ID - thanks lovely Lit people for transferring them across. All my work is self-edited i.e. no-one else checks or influences my writing. It's all raw 'me' except those that are collaborations, which I state clearly.

I used to run a small successful recruitment consultancy and I am very comfortable thank you.

My interests include: Art from 1850 to 1930 especially the Pre-Raphaelites. Art Nouveau and Art Deco architecture. The British Arts & Crafts movement. I care deeply about the needs of the disadvantaged in society and help where I can.

I also adore shopping for clothes, lingerie and shoes, and of course, taking it home, trying it all on and wearing it for my own pleasure and for the pleasure of other women. This should come across in my writing.

My sexual preferences are for passionate rewarding sex with beautiful women and for intense masturbation especially edging (self-denial).

I want to make one thing clear. I am against all forms of Domestic Violence and Coercive Controling relationships. They can be very harmful and damaging physically, emotionally and spiritually. Don't do it. Read the book 'Out of Control' by Natalie Collins. Then you'll understand.

I shall be cementing my relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. One day I may encounter you in heaven and we can talk more then. Thank you to all my lovely readers. Have a safe, happy, fulfilling life. May the Lord bless you all. Jesus loves you. Julia

Location

Hampshire, UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
243Followers
1Following
2My Favorites
3My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

See My Bio

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Lingerie, Clothes, Shoes, Shopping, Edging, Control, Seduction, Younger, Denial

Contact Author

Contact Julia_Again by clicking here.