HughGBabcock

Hugh and his husband have been attending college conference wrestling tournaments for the past several years now. Because they live in a metro area with no college wrestling teams within, Hugh also watches recorded college wrestling duals online while he does his weekly ironing.

Hugh is a huge fan of pretty much all the weight classes, especially the lightweights.

Watching the guys in action as they warm up for their matches, work for and then assert their dominance during and then pull their straps down after to reveal their pumped and glistening chests has fueled Hugh's imagination enough to write four erotic gay novels with wrestling as the theme.

Watch for Takedown, 1 Point Escapes and Tech Fall due to come out in 2021. This is the trilogy that follows the conquests of Zach Adams, a former college wrestler, as he impatiently tries to fulfill his fantasies of finding the lightweight wrestler of his dreams.

Hope you enjoy each and every one.

Please let Hugh know what you think. Please write a review for WROMOCODE on amazon.com. Look for Hugh on Twitter @HughBabcock. On Reddit his handle is u/Hugh_G_Babcock. He also created a subreddit community there at r/gaycollegewrestlers. You may also email him at hugh.g.babcock@gmail.com.

Location

USA

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
7Following
4My Favorites
8My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Gay

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Singlets, Muscle, College Wrestling

Contact Member

Contact HughGBabcock by clicking here.