• Authors
  • PunMagic

PunMagic

March 20, 2024: HTH Ch 12 was published. Enjoy! 8-)

March 19, 2024: HTH Ch 11 was republished under its correct name. It had been published as just "The Chronicles of Harold the Healer" on its third attempt after the moderators thought that it was written by an AI.

December 26, 2022: Revised versions of the first six chapters of Ridiculust have been published. Based on comments, I figured that it was about time to do this, now that I have a lot more writing experience under my belt from Harold the Healer. I hope that you enjoy them!

-=-=-=-=-=
Above all, Ridiculust is a love story. It starts with a standard trope, a lonely man encounters a lonely woman, both having lost their spouses to early, unexpected death, and they hook up and fall in love. Of course, no good story comes without complications, the emergence of pun-powered magic in the town being just one of them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my first work of erotic fiction! Not every chapter has outright "adult activity" simply because the time span over which the story takes place is too short. The adult theme is throughout, though, with lots of small details, so that I hope you don't mind.

I wanted the story to have a good dose of humour in it, as well as some poignancy, because now more than ever we need it. I think that Ridiculust is unique among the tens of thousands of stories on Literotica. I had fun writing this, and I hope that you enjoy reading it!

Location

Toronto area

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
97Followers
1Following
5My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Programming, Puns, Gardening

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact PunMagic by clicking here.