RJPony

So, who am I? I am an author, living in Oklahoma, and that enjoys writing a little bit of everything. I am a huge fan of classic anime (Dirty Pair, Mobile Suit Gundam, Lily C.A.T., Vampire Hunter D,), and a fan of more modern series. Some of my personal reading list include the Dresden Files, The Sookie Stackhouse Series, the Anita Blake Series, Ready Player One, and honestly I've developed a taste for Daniel Steel after being commissioned to write a romance novel.

I will say that Ms. Steel knows how to write intimate love scenes. I've written erotic stories as commissions quite a bit, and I figured that I would do the same here on Literotica. If you enjoy what I write, and would like to support me in a more personal way I've attached my Subscribestar Link.

You can also visit me over on twitter @rj_pony. If you prefer Discord I do have that as well, and I will gladly share it's info via PMs. I will be updating all of my stories on Literotica about every two weeks; however, all stories will be updated every two - three days on my Subscribestar. Thanks, and I hope that you enjoy what I have to offer.

Location

Oklahoma

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Gaming, Reading, Writing, Dungeons And Dragons,

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact RJPony by clicking here.