• Authors
  • gnomelander

gnomelander

I'm grateful to anyone who reads, votes or comments on my stories. Thank you. This will probably be my last: I've decided it is too easy to be repetitive.
LATER
I am touched that some good people seem to want me to continue writing, and I'm full of gratitude.
To the anonymous commentator I would say that I feel I have covered the First Time ground in my story 'Giving 'n Getting'.
It may be that energy, enthusiasm and involvement on my part are all diminishing as I move on towards 80 y.o.; but it is also that I have become ever more interested in the circumstances, emotions and landscape surrounding relationships with a sexual content: and less interested in the act itself. It seems, though, that Lit readers need their handfuls of flesh. It does occur to me that, as human females only have three significant apertures, men only two, there must be a limit on variations of coition. I feel I've covered most of them, some of them many times.
If I do write more stories they will probably appear in the Non-Erotic category.
Thank you for your interest, which is precious.

Location

UK

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
53Followers
7Following
6My Favorites
21My Comments

More About Me

Age

77

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Too Many

Fetishes

The English Language

Contact Author

Contact gnomelander by clicking here.