• Authors
  • Bamo68

Bamo68

Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelling and punctuation got better, but I also have a couple editors to cast a second critical eye over what I have written.

I will admit that all the loving stories that I write is based on the love I feel for my beautiful wife.

29th February 2024

Wow, life is passing way too fast. I can't believe the support you have given me. Four stories with a score of 4.9 or more is incredible and I thank you for your generous comments.

I am doing my best to get the stories out to you and they are progressing.

Still I will give you an update on how things are going.

Isabel the Beauty next door.

Number 10 is half way through. This is going to be a hard story to write being the last in the series and a little bit closer to the truth than the rest. Well most of it. I have already gone into fantasy mode and had a little fun giving James and Isabel the send off they deserve.

Michael or Mac:-

Number eleven has been started, but I continue to focus as much as I can to finish the Isabel story.


Going to Hell:-

Thank you so much for the support on the first six. Number seven is taking shape and I am writing during Isabel breaks.

I have another couple of 750 word stories ready to go and you should see them soon.


Future projects to look out for that are on my mind.

I'm always getting ideas for new stories and have enough for the next few years. I think I have finished scratching my 75o itch for now, but they are fun to do.
I plane to write stories for different categories and have a number of Loving Wives planned.

I am blessed or cursed with an over active mind. It drives my wife mad, and I try my best to keep it occupied. This often means I play new storylines around in my head. I adjust and tweak them before putting it on paper. I have a notebook app on my phone that I jot down any ideas I have for present and future works.
I have my next series all planned out. I promise not to start it before both Isabel and Mac are finished. I can't see Going to hell finishing for many years. That will be a long runner and has at least another half dozen or more chapters with many twists and turns.

Please keep faith and I will see you in the new year.

Thank you again

Bamo68

Location

UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
788Followers
81Following
19My Favorites
27My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading

Pets

Other

Fetishes

None

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Bamo68 by clicking here.