• Authors
  • SoftTouchGayBoy

SoftTouchGayBoy

My attraction to cute, young, fresh looking, slender, or skinny, physically fit, petite in size, sexually mature straight dudes has directed many of my life choices since roughly the period coterminous with puberty. I’ve always been attracted to the kind of young guy that might be characterized as a twink.

It’s conceivable that mine might be a clinical diagnosis of sexual addiction. My fetish achieves its summit with giving such sexually peaking young men non-reciprocal five-star fellatio. I give, and they receive, …fellatio. My fellatio is exquisite and causes a young dude to experience sensations and arousal like none they have ever felt before.

Nothing arouses me more than using my fellatio skills to cause a young dude to experience sexual sensations that are wholly consuming to his tone, stiffening, quivering, and shuttering physique.

I learned early in adolescence that many straight dudes have no issues with having their genitals orally copulated by a guy. It’s nonreciprocal. They just lay back and relax or stand. To them, they’re simply receiving a reptilian level sexual gratification.

By nature, young guys have a peaking libido in their early twenties – they’re horny all the time. As long as it’s done clandestinely, I found that many young dudes embrace the opportunity to satisfy their commanding need to achieve a sexual release. To most cute straight dudes, it is simply a form of masturbation.

Indeed, it is functionally masturbation for the young dude who is receiving my fellatio. Many of those who have become my special friends returned frequently. For some of them, I served as a convenient place to get relief, sometimes when they were between girlfriends, and sometimes when they just had a craving for superb fellatio.

The satisfactions that I receive from performing fellatio on a cute young dudes’ potent genitals are exponentially greater than the gratification he is receiving. I become intoxicated and engulfed with giving his genitals a level of arousal like none he has ever before felt. Masturbation in any form has one conclusion. My fellatio is always successful.

My oral copulation of their genitals always results in them experiencing a wholly consuming, mesmerizing, and explosive orgasm. In most instances, I achieve my hands-free orgasm simply from the nuclear-level arousal that I experience when I’m orally copulating a cute young dudes’ genitals synchronous with the time that he begins ejaculating. Feeling him begin to climax, his body involuntarily shutters and quivers, hearing his increased breathing rate and depth, and his increased heart rate, all accompanied by his involuntary moans, grunts, and groans brings me to my climax. My arousal is significantly increased if he is holding the back of my head and I feel the increase of pressure from his instinctive reflex as he climaxes. I continue my fellatio as I’m consumed with the discharge of his potent glands. We both continue ejaculating while I continue my fellatio until his involuntary rhythmic pulsations relax and his glands are fully relieved.

During the evolution of my fixation on providing cute young dudes’ mature, potent, and powerful genitals with oral stimulation, many other fetishes developed that I pursued and expanded. My expanded fetishes contributed to satisfying my sexual appetite, and of course, to the physical gratifications for the dude who is receiving my stimulation.

The stories I publish are those experiences in explicit detail.

Location

United States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
98Followers
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

February 27

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

Some Watersports, Blowing str8 young guys 18-23ish

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SoftTouchGayBoy by clicking here.