• Authors
  • PleasureTorture

PleasureTorture

I used to be write under the name RandyMcMuffin, but now everything can remain under this title (with PleasureTorture being my website name too).

The slow relentless tease of orgasm denial and the merciless torment of forced orgasms… exploring such limits of sexual pleasure is something many of us crave, whether to experience it, or to allow others to engage in it.

There is not nearly enough content based on the eroticism of honing in on one person's pleasure and savouring it to it's entirety; of succumbing to the tantalising joys of tease and denial, basking in arousal. PleasureTorture aims not only to add more content, but also give an opportunity to those who desire it, a chance to enact such erotic fantasies and turn them into a reality. Whatever your preferences, there will be many styles of content posted with the intent to have your imagination racing.

There is no place here for extreme BDSM, humiliation and degradation, instead you will find content which explores the beauty of pleasure and the joys of eroticism; pleasure is all about the mind, PleasureTorture aims to engage it.

The original PleasureTorture site was found on Tumblr, where the collections of stories and GIFs/captions were posted to expand the content of teasing, denial and forced orgasms that focused on the sensual and the erotic. Videos soon followed, taken from my own sessions. These sessions materialised through people making contact who wanted to act out the fantasies they had read about. After cultivating a blog for people to indulge in their desires, the change in Tumblr’s policy led for a need to move all content elsewhere. All posts had been backed up in the event such a thing would occur, to make sure everything could be found. It has always been the intention to create this website in order to make sure I can tantalise you for as long as possible.

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
226Followers
3Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Edging, Denial, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Massage, Voyeurism

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact PleasureTorture by clicking here.