• Authors
  • EightBits

EightBits

As an amateur author, I enjoy writing about things that spring from my fantasies, as well as from real-life experiences.

These tend to be consensual gang-bangs, and bondage, with the girl seeking out the loss of control she experiences, and enjoying being placed in interesting situations.

While my characters may be towards the end of the bell-curve as regards sexual appetite and stamina, one of my goals is to keep the sex as plausible as possible. I'm fortunate to have my wife's guidance in that regard. (Anything unrealistic is my fault alone, as I may take liberties with her guidance on occasion, as the primary goal is entertainment, not education.)

Since I primarily write what I'd like to read, here's a list of things you will and won't see in my stories.
Whether the presence or absence of those activities is a feature or a bug is up to the individual reader. :-)

They DO contain: gang-bangs, rough sex, mild S&M, anal sex, oral sex, bondage, breast-play.

Things you will NOT see include: ATM, feet being caned, smoking, drugs, age-play, knife-play, cuckholds.
(No judgment, we are all individuals!)

Note that in the Tawny stories that although she is married, she is in no way cheating on her husband, nor is the goal to humiliate him. By the same token, he's not making her do anything she doesn't want to do. She is doing what she enjoys, and he enjoys her doing it!

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
172Followers
18Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact EightBits by clicking here.