• Authors
  • RifkinMacDonald

RifkinMacDonald

Husband and wife team that enjoys sci-fi/fantasy roleplay and world-building!

03AUG22: For any and all that have been waiting for Kiravi updates or for New Imperium and Over the Hill White Knight to take on lives of their own, thank you for your patience and interest! Unfortunately, our lives have been an absolute dumpster fire these past eight or so months: multiple surgeries for the missus and a big cross-continental move. Things have settled (a bit) and the remainder of Kiravi's arc has been frantically drafted in between appointments and in airport lounges. We have big plans for Kiravi et al, to include some really heavy edits and splitting the current narrative into two separate novellas/short novels. Once that's done, maybe we'll pursue a more traditional publishing route? No matter what happens, we're excited to keep driving on with the story of your favorite self-absorbed brute with a heart of gold (bronze?), mysterious young oracle, and huntress with a budding anger problem.

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
173Followers
5Following
8My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact RifkinMacDonald by clicking here.