• Authors
  • Soltic

Soltic

Hello,

I am Soltic. I am most definitely not a lunatic. Of course, that is what one may expect a 'lunatic' to say.

You know how lunatics are supposedly affected by the phases of Luna - moon of Gaia? I'm not like that. I am affected by the solar cycle instead, hence Soltic. Thus, I am able to be more stable than a lunatic, because solar cycles take longer than lunar ones (many years longer).

I upload a mixture of renders and stories (I guess one could describe them mostly as horror stories). I have studied the art of making quality futanari content and aspire to impress. I love all melanin levels and even albinism, I guess. Basically, you're going to see lots of different ethnicities in my content, because variety is the spice of life (at least in that regard)!

**Disclaimer**: It is pertinent that I state that not all hermaphrodites/intersex are sexed crazed monsters who like to inflict psychological abuse on people and potentially rape them too. My stories are fantasy. Please bear this in mind as you read not just my literature, but that of others too.

Thank you.

Images of the characters from my stories can be found here (should upload them to here too when I get around to it): https://slushe.com/Soltic

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
45Followers
7Following
15My Favorites
9My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Soltic by clicking here.