OgdenCash

If you're interested in chatting, you might want to read one or two of my stories.

My most recent posted story: https://literotica.com/s/sunbeam

If you do read my stories, thank you. I appreciate the gift of your time and attention. I'd like comments, if you're so inclined. And five-star ratings *grins*.

If you say hello and I don't answer quickly, I'm probably reading stories in another window.

An excerpt from the story linked above:

At first I'm just looking, in the sunlit stillness. Feeling fortunate to be here in this moment, to be able to stand and admire for as long as I like, to imagine that time has stopped, even though I know the earth is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, the planets are wheeling, and if I stood here long enough the shadows would glide across her body and leave her in darkness. Grateful for the light, which brings a holiness to her beauty.

It's impossible to look at her and not imagine touching her. Fingertips on her sunwarmed belly, then palm. Lips tongue and teeth on her thighs.

I don't know if she's asleep or pretending. I'm in no rush to find out.

Thinking of her thighs makes me hard. So exquisitely smooth, soft, tender; so good to kiss, lick, bite. I watch her steady breathing and I take myself in my hand. She stirs a bit, and I think she's waking, but no.

My cock thickens. I love how that feels. Grateful, again, for this moment, for having a body, for being able to enjoy it.

Location

USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
26Followers
67Following
3My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

61

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact OgdenCash by clicking here.