• Authors
  • pennylin

pennylin

Still learning how to write erotica, which isn't just storytelling but trying to titillate at the same time. The challenge is trying to find a balance between the story and the sex. As another writer told me, readers here don't want to sift through your explication, they just want to get off. I guess I'll try to write so that you'll come for the sex and stay for the story. (Yes, I said that.)

I also think that what women find erotic is somewhat different from what men find stimulating, but since the majority of readers here seem to be male, I'm trying my best to figure out how to appeal to both genders. I'm happy to have any criticism you have. I would prefer that it wasn't anonymous, so that I can respond to you personally. I've had a number of great conversations with readers that were very enlightening.

I used to think that being Asian had nothing to do with my sexuality, but in looking back, I realize that so much of what happens is connected to your entire self, including your race and ethnicity, so I try to work that into my writing. A lot of readers are bothered by my depiction of Asians and African Americans, and I understand your concerns. The interracial kinks that interest me are not meant to reflect reality but sexual obsessions that grow out of our upbringing in a less than perfect society that forge racial identities into us that are often incorrect and unhealthy.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
263Followers
34Following
18My Favorites
11My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact pennylin by clicking here.