• Authors
  • abSolitary1967

abSolitary1967

Hi, welcome to my page!

I'm a Sentient Loner...

A lover of life, beauty, women, and spellbinding stories, tales and depictions of romance and passion.

An ordinary, next-door middle aged man...

With a lot of time on my hands, a gentle soul and a young, needy and loving heart!

I appreciate literature, well-written erotica and also artistic movies with a decent story line...

Recently divorced, dealing with midlife crisis, trying to enjoy my new life, exploring new fantasies and trying to make new friends...

"Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know." -Pema Chordon-

**Update #1**: Unfortunately I'm not very good with tech stuff and couldn't figure out how to work with "Ask or Chat" section, but I always try to keep an open mind to what other people think or have to say.

Of course I appreciate intellectual companionship and getting to know new open minded personalities who really understand literature, art, erotica, intimacy and different flavors of human emotions.

I love intellectual conversations, caressing words (and hands), and making memorable and pleasure filled moments, It's amazing how Internet environments like this allow us to enjoy those rare and precious moments and explore new fantasies we never thought someday we would.

To be a star-traveler to the most forbidden dream-states and the wildest taboo fantasies. So feel free to send me a message any-time, here is my blog: https://abSolitary1967.tumblr.com/ (Reddit & Tumblr name: abSolitary1967 )

Please be literate, respectful, and use your manners.

**Update #2**: Since some of my favorite fantasies are really delicate and sensitive I have no choice but to write this:

Turn-offs and very strict rules: ra.pe, molesting, under-age, blood, pedos, sc.at...

Life Is Short Enjoy Every Moment!

I hope you all enjoy my writings.

DISCLAIMER: INCEST FANTASY IS AS DIFFERENT FROM REAL-INCEST AS DAY FROM NIGHT. THE FANTASY MAY BE SHARED BY CONSENTING ADULTS FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF PLEASURE. INCEST IN REALITY IS BRUTAL, CRUEL AND ULTIMATELY DESTRUCTIVE AND SHOULD NOT EVER BE TOLERATED BY ANYONE. Everything here is purely fictional and fantasy between non-related consenting adults.

DISCLAIMER: This is a FANTASY place. Incest fantasy, like rape fantasy, in no way implies any personal, profession or other approval or justification of incest, which when perpetrated is a crime against children, the sanctity of the family, trust and love, and utterly destructive. Those who do not understand the difference between incest fantasy and its psychological reasons for existence, and incest in reality, should NOT involve themselves in the fantasy. All characters are over 18.

Everything here is purely fictional in nature. Any resemblance to actual names or situations are purely coincidence.

Warning / LEGAL NOTICE: This blog contains themes of Adult fantasy. You must be of legal age in your area to view it. If you are not of legal age, please leave now. Disclaimer: Content in this blog, unless otherwise noted, was obtained via the Internet, is assumed to be in the public domain, and is assumed to contain models who are at least 18 years old. In the event that there is a problem/error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional & non-commercial. The material will be removed immediately upon request through the messenger system. These terms and statements also apply to any inappropriate content. WARNING: Any law enforcement/institutions/person(s) using this site or any of it's associated sites for studies or projects or any of your professional or private work or hobby - You do NOT have permission to use any profile, comments or conversations on pictures or pictures in any form, or forum, or private message conversations or this website Messenger conversations past, present and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

***PRIVACY NOTICE WARNING***

Any person and/or institution and/or agent and/or agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my blog information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my blog.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this blog and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this blog are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

Location

NYC

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Following
6My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Art, Music, Travel

Contact Member

Contact abSolitary1967 by clicking here.