Horrborradventure

I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires.

I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-con genre I am treading a fine line. I hope it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway - everything I write is pure fantasy, designed to turn on a woman (my wife). None of what I write would ever bleed over into the real life without my wife's ongoing and enthusiastic consent.

My own personal fetishes are much more in the exhibitionism/voyeurism area, but I find the fantasies that she shares a huge turn-on too, which is why I find writing these stories so enjoyable.

I hesitate to write anything current in this bio as it will get out of date (if you're reading this and it is out of date, sorry!) but currentlly I am (slowly) drafting a new chapter for Bargaining for Survival, that ups the stakes for Scarlett and the whole of Newdawn quite considerably. No idea when it will be done, though.

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
111Followers
2My Favorites
28My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Horrborradventure by clicking here.