thedeepika

she/her.

I don't roleplay, I am terrible at it and I really don't enjoy it. And I am very much love being ME and in Present Situation.

Just thought I'd mention I do not do emails, meet ups, Skype, phone calls or share pics so please do not ask, use your imagination.

please if you PM me please say something more than "hi" .. 'how are you' etc
PS If you start with "WHAT'S up" I Will block you.

I check for a profile..
NO PROFILE NO CHAT. ...... Fill out your profile here: https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

I don't like it when users jump in randomly to an ongoing conversation, to sexually harass the lobby, to play "ultimate victim," or to draw groups of people into a bizarre, chaotic stream of consciousness. I'm for coherent conversation.

I'm not a therapist, so please let me be the one to initiate discussion if I feel I can handle how you're sad, angry, overwhelmed, grieving, etc. This is not to say I don't care.

Please don't describe how you want to touch me, to express affection. All I can handle is a hug. I will laugh at what's funny.

Please don't tell me what to react to, what to think, or how to interact with others.

If you take it personally that I don't want to get to know you, that will affect my opinion of you, and how I interact with you in future.

A girl of many surprises, I am not holding myself back and loves giving opinions and sharing my point of view on everything imaginable.

Thanks for all you do!

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
16Followers
4Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Dancing, Swingging, Thinking, Philosophy

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact thedeepika by clicking here.