MrSmith27

I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe.

I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always welcome. Ratings are nice but even a few words convey so much more to an author.

Recently I received a few emails asking if I was going to finish Allison's story and I eventually will get there. Due to a close family health issue during the latter part of 2021, I have not had the time or energy to write. Once this issue is resolved I will finish this story.

Update. In August of 2022 a number of us started discussing how the neglected wives would respond in a legal slavery universe leading me to start another story titled "The Slave Girl Next Door". I am well into chapter 8 and will not publish it until it is complete probably in the Fall. In Allison's story I have parts of four chapters written and will publish them when I get her to the point where I describe who purchased her and why.

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
437Followers
27Following
92My Favorites
133My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact MrSmith27 by clicking here.