Jennykincaid

Where to start? I'm a writer, with an overactive imagination that seems to be a lot worse and more overactive with having to do all of this distancing stuff. That's sort of how I found this place out. It's been a few days and some crazy creative chat sessions that tap into some of the darker spots. And I have learned there are some pretty dark spots. I come from a fighting family. My dad teaches mma and wanted his daughter to be able to take care of herself. Doubt he thought the constant pinning to the ground by sweaty guys would give me a bit of a complex, and turns out Lit is a great place to act things out. I don't shy away from rough and violence, though trust me i'm sweet in person and you would never guess what goes through my head.

5'9, white, 34b, shoulder length hair, since everyone asks.

I have to add that I get pretty jealous and while I think it's wonderful that you might share all sorts of amazing experiences with your significant other, I'm on here to weave something together with US. You and me. Not to hear about you and her.

It's silly but I'm not good with FFMs for that reason. Very good with MMFs and MMMMMFs for the same reason. I have a lot of guy friends though I'm not confident being the center of attention but love it in an environment like this. I like not liking it, if that makes sense.

Oh, and before you say you're not good at roleplay, you ARE! I'm not stuck to a single style. Talk to me about wants and desires. Fetishes and fantasies. Play isn't linear "we meet at a bar...." it's being anywhere in the world and exploring feelings and emotions more than anything else. I get that guys are a lot more visual in general, but I also know there are some really amazing creative minds out there too.

I'm often in cuckold rooms but I don't humiliate and I don't like sharing my wardrobe. I'm more into the idea of being shared by someone i love. That emotional tug of war that happens. Wanting to please my partner, even to the point of doing something I would never think of. The deeper and more depraved it gets, the hotter. Nothing turns me on more than someone i love and trust wanting me to destroy myself.

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
28Followers

More About Me

Age

28

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Contact Member

Contact Jennykincaid by clicking here.