Reader Profile image
userpic of Janice1939n

Janice1939n

Male power?

It was our extraordinary intelligent mother that taught us how useless men become when they claim they are to be obeyed. Like their grandmothers and mothers prove they would never be there without their superior births. When they were born it was them that made it possible to have men in our communities.

The recent birth of a child that had no male input, but was conceived medically from the DNA of a female couple tells how truly fanciful men truly are.

Mother had three children are all adults when she told her husband, that they should be present during their love making or intercourse, to increase her pleasures which had very much been diminishing. Unbeknown to our dad his sons male partner was there this evening while mother was sitting on his face with the promise that afterwards his cock would be sucked. Watching mother sitting on his face, we let Andrew our brothers' elderly partner in who without instructions did what he had promised, giving dad the oral satisfaction of his life. We understood why our far younger brother had taken Andrew in his life, his oral abilities were exceptionally swallowing our dad’s semen without his cock losing its hardness while mother was yelling don’t stop. She kept that up while turning so dad would see who was sucking his cock. Just before his second orgasm on which Andrew was dining of his partner's father semen.

Mothers female companion became a partner in her wedding bed that had a daily supply of clean linen. We, mothers two daughters were no longer denied the enjoyment of feasting on her mature vagina giving her face access to ours. As the male partners the two of us shared. Having our orgasms for pleasure created by men and women that were safe partners. The orgasm my father's tongue created while the midwife was there made my first giving birth not just less painful but an experience all in the birthing room would remember. While it was painful having all who knew my body there an experience I never wanted to forget. The results of pleasures no one should be denied like having my father giving me the pleasure of orgasming in me his daughters weeks before the birth. Having given mother her orgasm with my face in her vagina, so our bond would never diminish.'

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Nudism

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Janice1939n by clicking here.