Stacie1MWF

I am officially single again. Don't bring it up. I should be Stacie1DWF.
To save time, yes I am here to roleplay. I'm fine. My day is going ok. No voice, cam, telepathy, texting, telegrams, subspace, or any other form of communication outside of Lit. Yes, this includes not wanting to see you jack off on cam!
Please have a profile filled out. I can pretty much guarantee I won't respond unless you wow me with your intro if you don't.
The pic isn't me but close. I have green eyes, blonde hair, 5' 9" 130, athletic, 36C(+) implants and a firm ass. My clit and nipples are pierced. I was an athlete in high school and college and work to stay that way. I go to the gym at least 5 times a week.
Please be polite! A little respect goes a long way. Just saying Hi, Hey, How are you, doesn’t work. You wouldn’t do it in real life. I understand this is a sex chat site. Approaching me like we're in a 6 minute PornHub video doesn't do anything for me. Introduce yourself. Act like we're meeting face to face. Please don't call me baby, honey, babe, slut, etc when introducing yourself. Calling me bitch anytime other than if the roleplay allows it will trigger the nuclear option. Send me a scene. If I like it I'll respond. Be original. Say something that gets my attention.
Now for the do's and don'ts.
What I like can vary from day to day. I'm open to most scenes, except for what's listed under don'ts. I prefer to play someone like myself but being someone different is fun. I enjoy cuckold and sharing scenes, cheating (Give me a good reason to cheat with YOU. FYI a big dick isn't one), threesomes (both MFF and MFM), along with bi (women only) and lesbian scenes. I've recently got into sugar daddy scenes. Being a kept woman appeals to me. I like men who know what they want and can take the lead in a roleplay. I also enjoy blackmail (Nothing sexual from my past), seduction, rough(ass slapping and hard sex). I'm always up for something different so go ahead and ask. I like pics and gifs during the roleplay not before. I like working on scenes with someone. That can be almost as fun as the play itself. I have a lot of scenes that I've played and enjoy. I'm sure we can work them out.
Now for the don'ts. No violence! Rape and hitting a woman is not sexy! You won't like my response! Don't start the scene with you touching me. I understand this is a porn chat site. But if it wouldn't work IRL it's not going to work here. No incest(blood relatives), watersports, hard BDSM, animals, or scat. I'm not a sub so don't try to dom me. Don't play my part. During the play don't say you feel, you do, etc. It's ok when setting the scene but not during. NO DICK PICS! If I want to see it I'll ask! No Fuck pics either. If you have a pic of what you want me to wear that's fine.
I'm really not a bitch! I just play one on TV! ;) Being freshly divorced has left me with little patience for stupidity or bullshit.
I work from home so my replies can be slow. I'll try to let you know but sometimes shit happens. If you send an intro message and I don't respond I'm most likely busy. Don't send ?? or some pouty message. Don't send me the same copy/paste several times a day! If I didn't like it the first time I'm not going to like it the 3rd or 4th time either. I get why you do it but spamming me isn't going to make me like it. Oh, and in case you missed it before NO DICK PICS!!! I know this sounds negative. To all the good people out there it's not you. It's the jerks out there that make it difficult.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
16Followers
5Following

More About Me

Age

33

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact Stacie1MWF by clicking here.