Lady_Michelle

I am a Psychological Domme, Empath and somewhat of a voyeur. While I am bi, I am not interested in male submissives or sexual situations involving men at this time. I keep My online and offline lives in separation. I hold a professional job and I'm married, both of those come 1st.

I have many tastes and moods. I am attracted to intelligence and wit. I've been around the Lifestyle for 25 years but Domme is just one facet of who I am. Sometimes I seek engaging conversation and getting to know someone. Other times it may be edgier discussions about real life experiences and fantasies. In the very rare case that I want to cyber or roleplay, I will seek you out. To My friends and the few who call Me Mistress, I adore each of you.

My style has been described as "sensually sadistic". I take great pleasure in "turning the mental screw"; watching someone fully embracing their desires and fantasies, letting their "inner slut" come forth. I feast on positive energy, sexual or otherwise. I challenge people to be the best version of themselves, sexually and in life.

While I am very tolerant of other people and their kinks/desires, I will not discuss anything involving children, animals, non-con, blood, excess pain, violence, bathroom, family or incest situations.

Openers of "hi", "I'm bored and horny", arrogant or overly aggressive approaches, links, or your prefabricated roleplay scenarios will be quickly dismissed. I put a premium on politeness and manners.

In the end, there is always another person behind the keyboard you are talking to. Treat them the way you want to be treated in return.

Location

East Coast USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
28Followers
23Following
11My Comments

More About Me

Age

48

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Seduction, Foot Worship, Power Exchange, Mind Fucking, Finding Ones Inner Slut

Contact Author

Contact Lady_Michelle by clicking here.