jmavic68

“We write to heighten our own awareness of life. We write to lure and enchant and console others. We write to serenade our lovers. We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospection."
Anais Nin

I am a 54 year-old, fit and active male who is recently semi-retired. I exercise regularly and am an avid cyclist. I was married for almost 3 years, but divorced in my early 40’s. Both my ex and I decided marriage wasn’t for us, at least to each other. I have remained single.

I enjoy engaging and stimulating conversation about most any topic, and have strong sapiosexual tendencies. I prefer erotic chat over roleplay, but do enjoy the latter with the right partner. I like chatting about experiences, preferences, desires, and fantasies, and most any conversation about sex and sexuality. If we do roleplay, I would rather get to know one another a bit, and then decide what might be arousing and gratifying for both of us. I like to establish some background before proceeding, and most definitely prefer detailed and nuanced narratives. I generally like imagining and developing plausible, yet erotic scenarios, most preferably something ongoing over a longer period of time.

Ultimately I like connecting with authentic people, both in real life and here. I get bored quickly with those who are pretentious and too full of themselves. I would much rather connect with someone who is self-aware and willing to be open and transparent.

Now that I have more free time, I am beginning to dabble a bit more with writing erotica, based mostly on my own experiences over the years, albeit embellished and enhanced a bit. However, I do write stories in which I explore my more taboo and forbidden desires, but these are pure fantasy, even though characters might be based on people I know or have known in my real life. I tend to write erotica for my own enjoyment, so the vast majority are still works in progress. I do intend to publish a few from time to time.


Location

USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
10Followers
24Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

55

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact jmavic68 by clicking here.