Becumming

Single white female. I enjoy intelligent conversation, verbal foreplay. I enjoy smiling, laughing, honesty and straightforward people. I offer a judgment free friendship and expect the same in return. I am a sexual deviant, I don't offend easily. I'm searching for something real, ongoing, a connection with someone I truly like. I'm also here if you just need to chat, sometimes, we just need that.
I wish girls would message me more often, I'm always down for good conversation with kinky women, subs and babygirls especially.
Please don't pm me and instantly try to word fuck me, sex is the easy part. Also, just because I am naturally submissive, does not make me YOUR submissive. I don't owe you submission just because you are Dominant 🙄
What i wrote below only pertains to certain people, looking for certain things. Please don't let it prevent you from messaging me. I like to form all sorts of connections with all sorts of people.

I have decided to update my profile to prevent confusion in the future. This is only for the Dominants that are hoping to find the same thing that i am, if that isn't you, feel free to skip this read.

I am looking for a real life Dominant.  That is my ultimate goal here, not just online. My children are grown, i seek fulfillment.  Someone i can live for, someone to give my everything to.

Some things about me:

I am intelligent. I am witty and sassy. I'm classy and trashy. I am confident and sometimes insecure. I'm sun and rain, I'm fire and ice. I'm everything that a woman is.

I am a submissive with over 20 years experience. I am not just looking for kinky or rough sex.

I am not just a submissive, i identify as babygirl. I am a confident woman who has a past. Some of which causes great insecurity when I'm trying to reveal my whole self to a potential Dominant. Therefore, you can expect insecurities, if you can't work through them with me, I'm not for You.

I am a lot. If you don't have the patience and the want to communicate with me and guide me, again,  I'm not for you. Every D/s relationship requires tweaks and nudges.

I'm sensitive, overly so, until i feel acceptance. If this is a red flag for you, i am not for you.

I know what kind of gift my submission is. I will rebel and try to stay strong until i won't.  At that point, i will give everything.  If you expect submission without feelings or questions before I'm ready to trust that you accept and deserve everything i am and am willing to offer, again, i am not for you.

I have been hurt here. I have explained these things in coversation yet when there is a sign that what i say is truth, when any work is required, there seems to be confusion. So I'm putting it right here, in black and white, or gray and grey however the fuck your screen reads.

To my Lit friends who will read this and poke at me and tease me... kiss my ass fuckers!

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
17Followers
24Following
33My Favorites

More About Me

Age

51

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Baking, Gardening, Masturbating

Fetishes

Daddy/babygirl, Doctor, Bi Racial, Sleeping, Cock Worship, CNC, Orgasm Control, Mommy/babygirl

Contact Member

Contact Becumming by clicking here.