• Authors
  • Padre33

Padre33

31 January 2024

Good afternoon everyone!

I've still been struggling to get any writing done. In talking with my therapist, they think my writer's block is largely because of how much I have going on in my life. I'm hoping things settle down soon to be able to get back at it on a more regular basis.

Unfortunately, I have moved Saving My Aunt 2 into the "not likely to be finished" category... though I hate to do it, I need to be realistic too. I've been working on it unsuccessfully for quite a while, and I just need to set it aside for now. Maybe when I get back into the swing of writing I'll revisit it then.

In the interim, I'm still working on the next episode of Kodie & Martin, reworking some of the other stories/scenes I have on the go into a workable episode. With some luck it won't take long.

Thank you to all of you for reading my works, and an extra thank you to everyone voting and commenting. I read all comments and they mean the world to me.

Padre


Not entirely sure what to include in my bio… I truly enjoy writing, both in real life and within the anonymity of the internet.

I enjoy writing stories that are slower to build and are more romantic in nature. I write what I like to read, and if others can enjoy that too, then all the better.
And truth be told I love to hear what others think about my work, both good and bad. It helps me to be able to improve my writing moving forward.

One thing that holds true with all of my writing, is that I strive for a taste of reality. I’m not one for huge cocks and buckets of cum. Yes, they exist, but that's not the norm. Even when I write sci-fi, I want it to be something that is possible, and even probable (hard sci-fi).

Location

Ontario, Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
562Followers
97Following
40My Favorites
18My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Ttrpgs, Gardening

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Padre33 by clicking here.