star_dust_sk

I write devotee stuff. It means there's always some kind of disability involved. I know some of you might find it disturbing or sick or whatever and that's why I would like to make a statement here.

All my works are love stories. Two people meet under some circumstances, they develop (or continue) a love relationship and at the end they are both happy. Basically a fairy tale, just spiced up with fair amount of sex. No violence, no abuse, no rudeness - just pure love and lust. But since it is a devotee stuff (and I'm a straight man), the female character always possess a kind of disability, usually more severe one. And as such it cannot be actually ignored and takes its role in their activities (including sexual ones). It's like in real life - if an armless woman wants to cares her lover, she simply has to use her feet to do it. And he will, of course, enjoy it.

If you find it disgusting or repulsive or if it causes any kind of discomfort for you, please, don't read it. There are few others who may find it interesting or even appealing, let's just let them enjoy it.

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
45Followers
3Following
7My Comments
3Series Published

Contact Author

Contact star_dust_sk by clicking here.