KnowYourKinks

Short articles/essays about the wonderful world of kinks. You might not love every one, but please don't make kink shaming comments or promote negativity about kinks. We're all different people with different pasts and unique stories, that's what makes life - and sex - so fun.

I'm attempting to put together the ultimate list of kinks and fetishes to help Literotica authors, and anyone else interested, gain a better understanding of all different types of sexuality.

Please add comments if you have information to contribute or to improve existing articles. Also, leave a comment if you have requests for future articles.

My goal is to create a short comprehensive explanation of each popular kink. I also add extra information and relevant links below the main kink definition.

Wikipedia and other online sources publish long detailed explanations and discussions of many kinks, which is great for in depth research, but not as great when you just need to understand the basics in a few minutes.

All of my work is original and published exclusively here on Literotica. If you see it anywhere else, please let me know!

Location

Planet of Kink

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
8Followers
2My Favorites

Contact Author

Contact KnowYourKinks by clicking here.