• Authors
  • Dark_Logan_

Dark_Logan_

THE DARK STAR CHRONOLOGY

*****************************
Volume One; Descent

To his Family and Friends Logan Hughes led a normal life.

Following the break up of his marriage Logan pursuits an alternative lifestyle. A new lifestyle he wants to define him. A lifestyle far removed from the mundane existence that his life had become.

Hellbent on establishing the Night Club he’s invested heavily in on so many levels he’s soon embroiled on a journey leading him into darkness and debauchery. The dream threatens to become his nightmare.

Drink, Drugs and Girls fuel darkest desires.

Alienating those around him, losing touch with the family he once cared for he clutches for stability unawares just how out of control his life has genuinely become.

His new lifestyle consumes him… will it destroy him?


*******************************
Volume Two; Aftermath

Jack Hughes lives with a legacy that haunts him.

The legacy of his Father, Logan Hughes.

Twelve months after the events of 'Descent' Jack faces challenges to remove himself from the stigma of his Father whilst moving on with his own life in the wake of events that have preceded. Events by which he feels judged.

Events of which he is not fully aware of; not least the devastating consequences still deep rooted in his daily existence.

Attempting to rationalise and discover he finds himself lured into a world far removed from the mundane existence he fights hard to achieve, to provide for his own burgeoning family.

Like Father like Son?


*************************************
Bloodshed - A Dark Star Tale

Will Marchant is troubled... His Business is in trouble... His Marriage is in trouble

Sole heir to the family business Will struggles with the pressure of the legacy of his forefathers expectations as the business heads despairingly towards the hands of the receivers. Neglecting his most important relationships Will is prepared to do all it takes to save the floundering business.

Consumed by such overriding desire fatal decisions are made; decisions that form dark associations and threaten ramifications for everyone and everything in his life.

Meanwhile beneath the surface of his life a Killer lurks. A Killer with an insatiable bloodlust.

Standalone tale is set in world of the 'Dark Star'; removed from the narrative yet featuring cross over characters from the first two Dark Star stories to set in motion what’s to come.

Will you survive the bloodshed?


**********************************
Volume Three; Lockdown

Logan Hughes has returned, in events set against the backdrop of the global pandemic

As the world and the country grind to a halt a more crippling illness consumes Logan as he faces isolation in the direst of circumstances, haunted by the ghosts and the actions of his sordid past.

Fateful encounters spur the need to be the man he does not want to be. Finding himself increasingly torn between morality and the concerns of those he cares most about.

When doors unlock who will have survived the Lockdown?


*******************
The Collective

Suave and sophisticated Ecuadorian Hector Salazar is every bit the controlled, calculating individual his rival Logan Hughes is not.

From the shadows of his exclusive Private Members Club, Warehouse 43, Salazar operates the covert and highly secretive group known as 'The Collective'.

Underlying anxiety driven by the sudden emergence of Hughes and his successful Club 'The Dark Star' spur Salazar. Extending his hand to bring his rival into fold

As Salazar ruminates, fixating on one individual no one is safe in Logan Hughes life

Bridges all three Dark Star Volumes - Descent, Aftermath, Lockdown


****************************
Volume Four; Hillcliffe

Every end has a beginning

Following the turmoil of the events of ‘Lockdown’ Logan Hughes desperately searches for information for the missing Ari.

His quest leading him eventually into the City’s most renowned of post codes.

In the Hillcliffe though, where crime, drugs, and murder are a way of life debauchery and despair cast ominous shadows over the lives of all who walk the streets.

Dare you enter the Hillcliffe?



******************
The Brothers


A collection of ‘one shot’ tales set in the world of ‘The Dark Star.’

Steven and his Nameless brother are proprietors of O’Leary's Bar, a busy Irish bar that provides unfettered access to a slew of females across their working week who willing but often unwittingly cross the threshold into their establishment… the lucky ones get to leave.

Written as an anthology of tales that are penned as one stand alone stories. The submissions do form a chronological order as listed under Story Submissions.

Titles prefixed A Dark Star Story over lap with events and feature characters set within the wider context of Descent and Aftermath


******************
Twisted Tales

One shot dark story’s set within the Dark Star Universe with occasional overlaps into the wider story arcs

Location

United Kingdom

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
304Followers
1Following
17My Favorites
50My Comments
10Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Cocaine, Bondage, Collecting Stamps

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Dominance

Contact Author

Contact Dark_Logan_ by clicking here.