• Authors
  • Sweets6970

Sweets6970

Married 50 something WF from southern USA. Typical Trophy Wife to the outside world. Atypical to the right people. I welcome feedback.

I publish my stories on multiple sites. Many people of have asked if Sir and Princess are real and based on a real relationship that I experienced. I can tell you this, Princess is definitely me. Or at least, the me that I know myself to be. It only takes meeting me once to know this is true. Sir, on the other hand, is a combination of character traits that I have drawn from a select few relationships that I have been lucky enough to have over the many years. Characteristics that I am obviously drawn to since they come to light shortly after we meet. There have been times when I thought that my lover/partner was more Dominant than they truly turned out to be. I began writing about Sir and Princess about 6 years ago. Small short stories that were sexy and fun. Over the years, the characters have evolved as humans should. Most of my stories are stand-alone short stories, but involve the same main characters so they can be enjoyed no matter what order you read them in.

A little insight to their dynamic…

Sir and Princess have a very loving and passionate relationship. While they consider themselves to be Dominant/Submissive, it is much more of a Daddy/Little style relationship, minus the “Daddy” name. He is often extremely indulgent of her whims and spoils her in every imaginable way. Most of their scenes may seem more Dominate/Submissive, but I can assure you, it is always about Princess and her needs. This is much to her dismay sometimes. Sir is a very selfless man. He finds it difficult to only focus on his own needs to the point that it actually causes him more stress. For Sir, it brings him peace to be able to care for Princess. Especially when he feels that he has little control over the other things happening in his life. They ebb and flow based on their life circumstances. You will find that they look for the humor in most things. Sarcasm and humor mixed with sexy fun.

I truly hope you find as much enjoyment reading about their various antics as I have had in writing them.

Location

Southern USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
21Followers
3My Comments

More About Me

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Soccer, Baking, Cooking, Writing, Hiking, Travel

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Submissive, Spanking, Bondage, Dominant

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Sweets6970 by clicking here.