• Authors
  • SiteNonSite

SiteNonSite

I am a visual artist.

I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did.

A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy - that is how I have always described it to others and to myself. Before now I never would have described it as a love triangle much less a d/s/s relationship - I have always just thought of them as my friends. It was only after I was well into writing these stories about The Stronger Girl that I began to recognize myself in them. Physically, I probably most resembled Annie. They were both fully adult in body. He was Charlie-esque, she was a Michele, and I was still entirely underdeveloped. My role in the relationship was less physically central than Annie’s however, the part I played most resembled Nancy - but that match is far from perfect.

I have always dated my first love years later, it’s only now, after I’ve spent that past few months fantasizing about Annie, that I realized that I have been idealizing my first true loves - imagining a less toxic dom, a calmer less-flappable partner, and a much less neurotic inner monologue for myself.

These stories are entirely a work of fantasy, but beyond the fun I have had writing them, I have rediscovered a part of my past in a new light. Rediscovering how much I loved those two has been amazing, I’m really grateful to this community for that.

If you enjoy the stories I hope you will comment. While it's fun to hear people want more, it's most rewarding to get more detailed feedback. Letting me know why you want more (or don't) adds grist to the mill.

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
588Followers
16Following
46My Favorites
265My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Writing

Contact Author

Contact SiteNonSite by clicking here.