Daphni

I'm a 22 yo woman exploring this online world in search of virtual experiences!

Last year I got into Med School, but then everything paused due to Covid. Hoping and looking forward to resume on-campus studies in the next few months.

Please do not send me private chats without requesting in the room, unless you already know me as a friend.

To update your profile, go here >>> https://literotica.com/members/main_profile.php

******************************************

Update May 25th - I turned 22 on the 21st of the month! Yayyyyy!!
The fact that I feel a decade older the day after my date of birth is a mystery, but am I wiser is an entirely different question!

These past few months of my Lit Chat visits has helped me respond to certain sexual instincts which was kept safely hidden and locked in the depths of my heart for years and I’m still questioning myself if that is a good thing or not!

Some may say it is better “out” than “in”, but then, isn’t it sometimes better “in” than “out”? lol

The number of rooms I visit has expanded gradually in these past weeks and I keep discovering myself all over again and it is an amazing experience!

To care for someone is beautiful but to be cared for by someone is priceless! I’m so blessed to experience both sides of that spectrum in my life!!

Best pick up line of the month: The fragrance of your smile is intoxicating… Can I wear you?

Worst pick up line of the month: You’re a doc? Wanna check my prostate?

And so, this journey continues.....

******************************************

Update: March 15th – The completion of my 1st month on Lit Online Chat!

I’m learning the true personality of most people (I’ve so far connected with) is often revealed due to the anonymity of them hiding behind a screen. Many seem not to be whom they claim to be, starting from gender to more.

Are they seeking an escape from reality and is this space an outlet to try become someone different to who they really are?

The lack of “in-your-face” personal contact has its own pros and cons, the latter even more evident in this adult chat platform.

I had to re-read a chat line in disbelief when the person on the other side exclaimed, “I’m cummingggggg”, in what I honestly thought was nothing more than a pleasant casual conversation!

I had absolutely no idea “that” was going on. So much so for learning, when I asked “What???” and that person vanished!!

And No, I have not (yet) attempted getting “active with myself” during an online chat!

On the other side of the spectrum, I’m also learning that some people actually and genuinely care for each other in here!

Those who voluntarily reach out to offer help and support are a beacon of hope to me, in that there is basic human courtesy and care and compassion in people, even when it is just virtually given!!

On a lighter note, I was entertained and enlightened by an open room chat about "food porn". lol.

And so, this journey continues.....

******************************************

Update: Feb 22nd - Successful completion of my 1st week here!
Acquainted with a few more lovely people that I hope to keep in touch with as friends, as time goes by.

Slowly getting used to being propositioned with a variety of pick-up lines, some of which are downright funny and a few that is vulgarly out there! Learning curve in trying to avoid certain pitfalls with the help of those few friendly veterans.

Discovered the PQ room and it's becoming like a home base for me on Lit.

And so, this journey continues.....

******************************************

Update: Feb 17th - Ohhh, what an exposure in these past 3 days!

From observing chats ranging between cookie crumbles to Covid issues and being asked if I wished to sit on someone's face! And somewhere in the midst of all that, I also have been acquainted with a few really nice people!!

I'm also learning to deal with frequent Boots/Disconnections, which apparently is quite common here.

And so, this journey continues.....

******************************************

Location

Indiana

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
3Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

23

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Swimming, Horseback Riding, Reading, Country Music, Skating

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Figuring It Out

Contact Member

Contact Daphni by clicking here.