• Authors
  • AnitaP

AnitaP

My name is Anita Pusey (pronounced poo-sea) and I have been married to my husband Seymour for 23 years. We live in a city in the north west of England and have 2 children Mylene who is 21 and Justin who is 19, both of whom are now studying away from home at university.

I returned to the workplace when Justin started school. I work for a large firm of solicitors. I specialise in business law, mostly contracts. It is a part time job; I only take on sufficient clients to ensure that I have a case load of about three days. This is ideal with a family of a husband and two children to look after; and of course for my private activities.

Seymour is a director with an international construction company and although his job is mainly office based, he does occasionally have to travel throughout the UK, and very rarely overseas, mainly to the Middle East.

Seymour’s parents are wonderful people and they are adored by Mylene and Justin, who spent lot a of time with their grandparents, who looked after them after school on the days I was working or elsewhere engaged. Sometimes they even stayed overnight.

Seymour is a good looking man, about 5'11" and just over 14 stone (about 200 pounds). His cock is about six inches, which isn't the largest I've ever had in my life, but it's always sufficed. At 48, he's still got some muscle on him, but it's softening up, just a bit.

I am 46 years old at the time of writing (born in 1974) and 5'7" tall weighing 8½ stone (about 120 pounds). I've kept myself in shape over the years, even after 2 kids. A lot of that, I think, has to do with the athletics I participated in in school and my frequent visits to the gym since the birth of Justin. Working part time, I have the time to work out at my gym about three times a week to keep my body trim. I'm a 33C-23-35 and look pretty good in a bikini, even if I do say so myself.

I have grey-green eyes, a few light freckles on either side of my nose and lips that are neither too full nor too thin over straight white teeth. I use very little make up, a little around my eyes and a shimmering lip gloss in the morning which sees me through the day unless I go out in the evening.

I was a late starter to sex. When I was growing up, boys used to mock me for my ginger hair and freckles, but not now; men seem to enjoy my long auburn-red hair. At Seymour’s insistence and thanks to laser treatment, that's the only place on my body that now has hair.

I did not lose my virginity until I was 19 and at university where I obtained my LLB (Hons) Law degree. There I went into free-fall; looking back, it seems like I fucked anyone and everyone for two or three years, probably a reaction to my sexless school days. That stopped when I married Seymour.

During our lifetime we meet all sorts of people, friends, work colleagues, others on holiday and general socialising etcetera, etcetera. All my stories, which are not in chronological order are based on actual events I have experienced and all names have been changed to protect the guilty.
However I re-iterate that reality turns to fantasy once the stories develop into adulterous situations; hopefully to titillate you readers.

I have not seen any evidence that the colour of a man’s skin affects the size of his cock. The largest I’ve seen belonged to a white guy and that must have been no longer than 9 inches. Size is something that I do not or will not exaggerate in my writings.

Location

North west England

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
48Followers
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Guess

Contact Author

Contact AnitaP by clicking here.